About My Feeders
Dave’s Feeders are not fabricated in a large factory and are never imported. My feeders are 100% hand crafted in my small shop in Duncanville, Texas, U.S.A. My primary tools are the precision fixtures that I produce, many sizes and styles of clamps, clamping blocks, calipers, machinist scales, precision squares, routers, compound miter saw, table saw, scroll saw, planer and sanding equipment. There are standard styles and designs but also offer many options on fine woods; I welcome your ideas and designs. Let me build a custom feeder for you.
I am currently the Sales Manager for a leading precision sheet metal fabrication / powder coating facility. Fomerly the Tooling Manager of a large metal stamping company. Along with running an (8) person Tool and Die shop I engineered, designed and constructed high precision, progressive metal stamping tooling, precision fixtures and all other tooling. I bring this experience to my feeder design and construction.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
My goal is 100% satisfaction. I warranty workmanship and materials. If you have any problems or if you are not satisfied please just contact me and I will make it right.
Dave’s Feeders Facts
- I use the finest woods including, Cedar, Ash, Cherry, Walnut, White Oak, Red Oak, Honduran Mahogany, African Mahogany, Wenge, Padauk, Hickory, Mesquite, Pecan, Brazilian Ivory Wood, and others, no staining.
- No nails, brads or screws are used in the construction. All Dave’s Feeders are fixtured and glued with the high quality exterior, water proof glue.
- My feeders have (3) coats of finish – First coat water proof then (2) coats of Spar Urethane.
- Stay Dry Seed Bed. My Stay Dry Seed Bed insures the Wild Bird Feed will stay fresh, allows for good air flow and dries quickly after a rain. The feed does not sit in water and spoil.
- Powder Coated Aluminum Roofs built to last. Exterior and UV resistant Powder Coating in many colors.